- LARGE LADLE: This large ladle depth is perfect for dishing out gravies, soups, stews, liquid dishes, dressings, and sauces. The ladle head measures 3. 055 inches depth x 3. 44 inches wide.
- HEAT RESISTANT: The nylon material is safe for all cookware, including non-stick. The ladle head is heat resistant to 450°F/232°C.
- DURABLE LADLE: The nylon fiberglass reinforced head provides support for the best performance in the kitchen. The matte ABS handle features a debossed logo, ABS chrome plated bolster, and a stainless steel end cap containing a "KitchenAid 1919" medallion, which pays tribute to the year the KitchenAid brand was founded.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: This ladle is dishwasher safe, making clean up quick and easy
- LIFETIME LIMITED INCLUDED: This ladle comes with a 1-year hassle-free replacement and Lifetime Limited
Nylon is a synthetic plastic developed in the 1930s by Dupont. It is safe to use on a cooking surface as long as it is under 400° F.
Nylon cooking utensils are great for non-stick cookware as they do not scratch as well as enamel, cast iron or stainless cookware.
Nylon is slightly flexible, so it reaches all corners and scrapes effectively and is easy to clean with any ordinary soap and is also dishwasher safe.