- Strong, durable stainless-steel blades
- Comfortable grip handle
- Ideal for everyday use
- Can be used for a variety of household tasks
- Lifetime limited warranty
- This set includes 2 stainless steel utility shears
- The shears' blades are constructed from tough, rust-resistant stainless steel.
- These shears are suitable for a variety of everyday household tasks.
- The shears' feature comfortable grip handles for added control.
High Carbon Steel
High-carbon steel has at least 0.8 percent of carbon present and Ultra-high carbon knives have a carbon range of 1.25 to 2 percent.
The higher levels of carbon create a unique cutting experience and advantages but also requires more care and maintenance.
The higher levels of carbon create a blade that is harder when compared with stainless steel. The blade is not only harder, but it is also more receptive to sharpening, so you can work with a razor-sharp edge every time.
Because there is very little chromium, which assists with rust and corrosion protection this leaves carbon steel at a disadvantage when it comes to showing wear and tear. If you practice diligent maintenance and care, then you can keep your exceptionally sharp blade looking beautiful too. Immediately after use, wash and most important, dry the scissors or knife.
Before putting away you may also rub oil to prevent oxidation and it will help the blade develop its protective patina layer.