- Squeeze Bottles, set of 2, 12oz / 350ml and 16oz / 450ml, BPA free plastic.
- Perfect for sauces, oils, salad dressings, syrup and more.
- The attached cap snaps open and closed with one hand.
- Convenient measurement markings on the translucent body in cups, oz and mL.
- Comes apart for easy clean-up.
- Dishwasher safe.
Silicone has a chemical inertness that makes it resistance to water and oxidation and stabile at both high and low temperatures.
A non-toxic material, food safe and FDA approved, it can be used where contact with food is required. Silicone is widely used in cookware, particularly bakeware and kitchen utensils. Silicone is used as an insulator in heat-resistant potholders and similar items; and silicone oven mitts can withstand temperatures up to 260 °C (500 °F), making it possible to reach into boiling water and is also microwave and dish washer safe.
Other products include molds for chocolate, ice, cookies, muffins, and various other foods; non-stick bakeware and reusable mats used on baking sheets; steamers, egg boilers or poachers; cookware lids, pot holde4rs, trivets and kitchen mats.