- Snack Pod for storing and preserving both leftovers and storing food for a lunch to keep food fresher and odor free longer
- Made from BPA-free, FDA-approved plastic; and cover made of silicone.
- Displays contents easily; airtight container maintains freshness, reduces food waste, keeps fridge odor free.
- For storing a snack or leftover, place in the pod, place lid and snap to close, to reopen; unclip.
- square shaped design fits most efficiency identify contents quickly in a crowded fridge; keeps juices and strong odors from escaping into the fridge.
- More economical than using plastic wrap or aluminum foil; top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Silicone has a chemical inertness that makes it resistance to water and oxidation and stabile at both high and low temperatures.
A non-toxic material, food safe and FDA approved, it can be used where contact with food is required. Silicone is widely used in cookware, particularly bakeware and kitchen utensils. Silicone is used as an insulator in heat-resistant potholders and similar items; and silicone oven mitts can withstand temperatures up to 260 °C (500 °F), making it possible to reach into boiling water and is also microwave and dish washer safe.
Other products include molds for chocolate, ice, cookies, muffins, and various other foods; non-stick bakeware and reusable mats used on baking sheets; steamers, egg boilers or poachers; cookware lids, pot holde4rs, trivets and kitchen mats.