- Slice pizza like a pro: Pizza restaurants use a roller like this.
- The sharp blade allows for a clean cut in any crust and, unlike using a knife, actually presses the crust and toppings together, keeping the toppings on your pizza.
- Super sharp blade: the wheel is made of high-quality 430 stainless steel that will remain sharp and rust resistant. It is perfect for slicing pizza, waffles, pies or cookie dough.
- Ergonomic handle for added comfort: the angled wheel allows for optimal comfort and performance when you slice a hot pizza right out of the oven.
- The built-in finger guard protects your hands from blade and heat.
Stainless steel is an alloy of iron and at least 11% chromium with other metals to obtain its desired “stainless” properties. It is resistant to rusting and corrosion from the chromium content.
The alloy's properties, such as luster and resistance to corrosion can be used in cookware, cutlery, surgical instruments, major appliances and other household products.
Because stainless steel is a relatively poor conductors of electricity and heat in cookware other materials are needed to help heat transference and retention.