- The specially designed woven wire basket is perfect for scooping food out of hot water and oil
- An extra-wide opening helps to drain liquids quickly
- The tools head is crafted of durable, rust-resistant Stainless steel
- The handle is non-slip ensuring a firm grip
- Dishwasher safe; One-year Hassle-Free replacement and lifetime limited warranty
- 18/8 Stainless Steel
Stainless steel is an alloy of iron and at least 11% chromium with other metals to obtain its desired “stainless” properties. It is resistant to rusting and corrosion from the chromium content.
The alloy's properties, such as luster and resistance to corrosion can be used in cookware, cutlery, surgical instruments, major appliances and other household products.
Because stainless steel is a relatively poor conductors of electricity and heat in cookware other materials are needed to help heat transference and retention.
18/8 stainless steel is a superior grade of stainless steel. The 18 refers to the mix of all the ingredients with the exception of nickel. The 8 represents the percentage of nickel, which changes the steels composition into a premium grade.